#1.) Your Date Is Really Nervous. Most people are nervous on first dates, so don't overreact if they seem uptight or their palms are sweaty. It might even mean they like you.#2.) Your Date Is Currently Seeing Other People. If they tell you they're seeing other people, it just means they're being upfront and honest, which is good. Honesty is a requirement for any good relationship. --On the other hand, if your date is in a SERIOUS relationship with someone, and they're going behind the other person's back, that's obviously different. Whatever you do, don't date that person. Explore them carnally, maybe. Date . . . no. #3.) You Argue. According to Match.com, arguing with someone on a first date can actually be a good sign, because it means you're both passionate. And that means your relationship will never get boring. --But if you're on a first date and you get into a shouting match, by all means, feel free to delete their number. #4.) They Start Asking Rapid-Fire Questions. It means they're probably just trying too hard, which is another sign they like you. But if they don't stop, just turn the tables and start asking THEM questions. --People who ask a lot of questions on first dates are usually much more relaxed by date number two.
BEST PLACES TO GO ON A FIRST DATE:
Click here to view the description for all the other cusp signs.Characteristics: Aries Cusp 01. Pisces/Aries cusp is spiritual, often strongly intuitive, and they are receptive to the collective unconscious. 02. They like to get things started and tend to display strong leadership. Their dedicated and assertive nature lets them eagerly lead the new cycle. 03. They are unique in the sense that they are the chameleons of the Zodiac, receptive to the needs of others, but also tending to be about self and ego rather than the balance between people. However, they are not loners. 04. Pisces/Aries cusp individuals are adept at taking the ball and running with it, and projects tend to progress quickly under their guidance. 05. They are idealistic, but sometimes their dreams are vague and impractical. When reality intrudes, they can become pessimistic or lethargic, but they are very adaptive and broad-minded so they can rework their ideals, when necessary. 06. One of their great skills is reaching beyond normal limitations. They tend to be romantic and sentimental, but they may give in to escapism. They are devoted to their goals and are constantly initiating new projects. 07. Pisces/Aries play as hard as they work at the office. They greatly enjoy athletics, as sports give them a positive and healthy outlet for some of their natural aggression and emotional stress. 08. They are very artistic. 09. The great strength of the Pisces/Aries-born is in their compassion, energy, initiative and courage. They reach out to others more skillfully than most other signs, and they especially enjoy helping others reach their fullest potential. Their natural sensitivity makes them one of the most understanding characters of the zodiac. Source: www.astrology.com Mutable water and cardinal fire both bless and curse this blend with the need to act on imagination as they touch a fleeting instant of eternity. Yearning for the impossible can lead you to visionary heights or into a mental institution. What you can’t see, hear, feel or touch but know is there can be maddening, especially in a society which worships the tangible and denigrates imagination. Until you can prove what you imagine is true, you are a dreamer. Then you are a visionary. Some of what you can imagine drives you to act without waiting for proof. You live with distraction & sweet desire in the midst of a blasé humanity where the omnipotent can disappoint you as well. An active challenge to the unknown can produce some of the most profound results as well as come crazy undeveloped hints of what could be. In order to bridge these conflicting energies, you must calm your impulse to action. “Let’s get this show on the road, whether it is ready or not.” You must take time, without apology to yourself or others, to calm your impulse and live with excitement without “jumping the gun” from restlessness to be where you can’t quite see clearly yet. If anyone ever needed to learn patience it is this combination of pressures. You also have the ability to perform miracles once you have learned to operate these two contrary energies in a way that they work together under your conscious control.
As Jack London once said, “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist.” Far too often we travel through life on autopilot, going through the motions, accepting what is, and having every day pass like the one before it. Everything seems relatively normal and comfortable, except that constant twitch in the back of your mind that’s saying, “It’s time to make some changes.” Here are 15 simple suggestions for those who want to break free from the mold and truly live more of their life – to experience it and enjoy it to the fullest, instead of settling for a mere existence.
- Appreciate the great people and things in your life. – Sometimes we don’t notice the things others do for us until they stop doing them. Don’t be like that. Be grateful for what you have, who loves you, and who cares for you. You’ll never know how much they mean to you until the day they’re no longer beside you. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it to live.
- Ignore other people’s negativity. – If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative before you know it. Ignore unconstructive, hurtful commentary. No one has the right to judge you. They may have heard your stories, but they didn’t feel what you were going through. You do not have control over what others say; but you do have control over whether or not you allow them to say these things to you. You alone can deny their poisonous words from invading your heart and mind.
- Forgive those who have hurt you. – I forgive people, but that doesn’t mean I trust them. I just don’t have time to hate people who hurt me, because I’m too busy loving people who love me. The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to move forward is the happiest. Be brave. Be strong. Be happy. Be free.
- Be who you really are. – If you’re lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everybody else, don’t change. Uniqueness is priceless. In this crazy world that’s trying to make you like everyone else, find the courage to keep being your awesome self. And when they laugh at you for being different, laugh back at them for being the same. It takes a lot of courage to stand alone, but it’s worth it. Being YOU is worth it!
- Choose to listen to your inner voice. – Life is a courageous journey or nothing at all. We cannot become who we want to be by continuing to do exactly what we’ve been doing. Choose to listen to your inner voice, not the jumbled opinions of everyone else. Do what you know in your heart is right for YOU. It’s your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. And be sure to appreciate every day of your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience, and the worst days give you the best lessons.
- Embrace change and enjoy your life as it unfolds. – The hardest part about growing is letting go of what you were used to, and moving on with something you’re not. Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting, and have faith that things will work out. Laugh at the confusion, live consciously in the moment, and enjoy your life as it unfolds. You might not end up exactly where you intended to go, but eventually you will arrive precisely where you need to be.
- Choose your relationships wisely. – The best relationships are not just about the good times you share, they’re also about the obstacles you go through together, and the fact that you still say “I love you” in the end. And loving someone isn’t just about saying it every day, it’s showing it every day in every way. Relationships must be chosen wisely. Don’t rush love. Wait until you truly find it. Don’t let loneliness drive you back into the arms of someone you know you don’t belong with. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely. A great relationship is worth waiting for.
- Recognize those who love you. – The most memorable people in your life will be the ones who loved you when you weren’t very loveable. Pay attention to who these people are in your life, and love them back, even when they aren’t acting loveable.
- Love yourself too. – If you can love children, in spite of the messes they make; your mother, in spite of her tendency to nag; your father, even though he’s too opinionated; your sibling, even though she’s always late; your friend, even though he often forgets to return what he borrows, then you know how to love imperfect people, and can surely love yourself.
- Do things your future self will thank you for. – What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. Make sure it’s worthwhile.
- Be thankful for all the troubles you don’t have. – There are two ways of being rich: One is to have all you want, the other is to be satisfied with what you have. Accept and appreciate things now, and you’ll find more happiness in every moment you live. Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have. And remember, you have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
- Leave enough time for fun. – Sometimes you need to take a few steps back to see things clearly. Never let your life become so filled with work, your mind become so crammed with worry, or your heart become so jammed with old hurts or anger, that there’s no room left in them for fun, for awe, or for joy.
- Enjoy the little things in life. – The best things in life are free. There is absolute joy and wonder to be had in the simplest of moments. Watching the sunset over the horizon or spending time with a family member. Enjoy the little things, because one day you may look back and discover they were the big things.
- Accept the fact that the past in not today. – Don’t let the past steal your present and future from you. You might not be proud of all the things you’ve done in the past, but that’s okay. The past is not today. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, or erased. It can only be accepted. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.
- Let go when you must. – It’s not always about trying to fix something that’s broken. Some relationships and situations just can’t be fixed. If you try to force them back together, things will only get worse. Sometimes it’s about starting over and creating something better. Strength shows not only in the ability to persist, but in the ability to start over again with a smile on your face and passion in your heart.
Keeping score has no place in a loving and healthy relationship. Relationships are almost never an equal 50/50 split. Trying to achieve this is a waste of time & a potentially destructive practice.
I will lead you in the right direction my young grasshoppers .... follow @NatashaYi
A new survey found the 10 most popular pet names couples use for each other. What do you call your snuggle-muffin? 😛
Natasha loves to eat. Ninety-nine percent of her Tweets and Instagram posts deal with food. So when a big magazine calls asking to do a photo shoot, Natasha occasionally finds herself back in front of the mirror saying, "Uh oh...I'm not in shape to shoot." Luckily, she lives by the motto, "If your mind is right, and your grind is right, you can do anything!"
A woman paid $700 to a Miami Gardens tranny for a butt augmentation. The yet unidentified woman was unfortunately injected with a dangerous concoction of cement, glue and tire sealant. It was then sealed with super glue. The “cosmetic procedure” was performed not in a clinic, but at a residence in Miami Gardens. The result, as you can imagine, was disastrous. The woman ended up with a MRSA wound site infection and a case of pneumonia. Police arrested 30-year-old Oneal Ron Morris (pictured) for practicing medicine without a license and causing bodily harm. This is not the first time an incident like this has happened. Usually the injected substance is caulk or industrial-grade silicone. Of course, none of these items are approved for use anywhere in the body and usually result in serious infections and sometimes death.
- Kiss on the Stomach: I'm ready.
- Kiss on the Forehead: I missed you...
- Kiss on the Cheek: Long time no see...
- Kiss on the Hand: You're mine!
- Kiss on the Neck: I want to be with you...
- Kiss on the Shoulder: You mean so much...
- Kiss on the Lips: I love you
WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
- Holding Hands: You're mine.
- Touching on the Butt: This is mine!
- Holding you tight pressed against each other: Don't let go...
- Looking into each others Eyes: I trust you!
- Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.
- Arms around the Waist: Be close to me.
- Laughing while Kissing: You are perfect with me!
#1.)SPLITTING SOMETHING, THEN TAKING THE BIGGEST HALF. If you're the one cutting the food in half, you don't get to choose which half is yours. You have to offer both halves to the other person and let THEM choose. --If you made a fair cut down the middle, it shouldn't matter to you if they pick first. #2.) ASKING FOR THE FIRST OR LAST BITE OF ANYTHING. If you do, don't expect to get it. The first and last bites of a meal are the only ones that are sacred. #3.) STEALING CHEESE OFF THE PIZZA. When the cheese from another slice gets stuck to yours and leaves a naked dough triangle behind, it's your responsibility to put that cheese back. But cheese that oozes into the MIDDLE of the pizza is fair game. #4.) SAMPLING CHOCOLATES IN THE BOX. Every box of chocolates has a certain type with a certain filling you don't like. But if you bite into one by mistake, DON'T PUT IT BACK. Either choke it down, find someone else to eat it, or throw it away. #5.) TAKING A CRUSTLESS BITE OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S SANDWICH. If someone hands you half a sandwich, and they expect to get it BACK, don't bite the middle. First of all, there's something about it that's just nasty. --But also, it's everybody's favorite bite. The part with no crust. And if someone's nice enough to offer you a bite of their sandwich, don't help yourself to the best part.