Women think guys are morons when it comes to most female needs. Especially sex. Meanwhile, guys act like they know everything. So who’s right? Well, let’s see what you guys really know.
–Here are three myths about women and sex that most guys believe . . .
MYTH #1.) THE LONGER A GUY LASTS, THE BETTER THE SEX IS. Under five minutes isn’t really long enough. Unless you’re going for a quickie in some exotic place. But pushing half an hour is too long for most women.
–It’s okay every now and then, but if women had to choose between one or the other, they’d actually opt OUT of the super-long romp. Shoot for 15 to 30 minutes, guys. But don’t worry if you can’t last that long. It’s probably a bigger deal to YOU than to her.
MYTH #2.) IF SHE DOESN’T FINISH, THE SEX WAS BAD. A lot of women CAN’T be fully satisfied during sex, and it’s no one’s fault. But most CAN be satisfied in other ways. So stop worrying, and just make sure she gets hers in one way or another.
MYTH #3.) MOST WOMEN DON’T LOOK AT PORNOGRAPHY. Guys definitely look at MORE, but that doesn’t mean women ignore it completely. In fact one out of every three people who visits an adult website is a woman.
–Guys don’t usually talk about their online habits, and neither do women. So don’t assume anything.
Here’s a True/False article I found inside Men’s Fitness about sex myths:
Men reach their sexual peak at 18, and women reach theirs at 28.
TRUE With regard to their supply of sexual hormones, at least. Testosterone peaks at age 18 in men; women’s estrogen hits its high point in their mid-20s. “But peak hormones don’t mean peak sexual performance,” says Marc Goldstein, M.D., a professor of reproductive medicine and urology at Cornell University’s Weill Medical College. So feel free to try for a personal best–at any age.
Semen is low-carb.
FALSE “Semen is mostly fruit sugar [fructose] and enzymes–not low-carb,” says Dr. Goldstein. Which finally explains why there’s no Oral Sex Diet.
Masturbation yields the strongest orgasm.
TRUE But it’s not a hard-and-fast rule, as it were. “It depends on the individual,” says Jon L. Pryor, M.D., a professor of urologic surgery at the University of Minnesota. “For some it does, but for others, there’s nothing that beats good ol’ intercourse.”
The average erection measures 8 inches.
FALSE Relax, Shorty. It’s closer to 6.
No penis is too large or too small for any vagina.
TRUE But perception still wins the game in the end. “I was once at a dinner meeting with seven other sex doctors–six men and one woman,” says Dr. Pryor. “The men all agreed that size doesn’t matter. The woman looked at us and said, ‘Think what you want. Size matters.’ We all left dejected.”
Oysters make you horny.
FALSE You make you horny. “There is no scientific evidence that oysters increase libido,” says Dr. Pryor. “But there may be a placebo effect, so if it works, great!”
Green M&Ms make you horny.
FALSE Unless they do. Then it’s true. Isn’t the mind wonderful?
Men think about sex every 7 seconds.
FALSE That number is tossed around a lot, but the truth is that only 23 percent of men claim to fantasize frequently. But maybe the rest are just too distracted to check the clock.
Cutting out broccoli will make your semen taste better.
TRUE Semen is naturally bitter, and eating broccoli and drinking coffee can make it worse. A ray of hope for the Oral Sex Diet!
Having sex before an important event–the big game, the critical presentation–can ruin your performance in the event.
FALSE Swiss researchers performed stress tests on people 2 and 10 hours after the subjects had had sex, and found that by 10 hours, the participants were fully recovered. There was only a small dip in performance 2 hours after sex.
Having sex in water (swimming pool, hot tub, shower) will kill sperm.
TRUE Some of your swimmers may die, but it isn’t an effective method of birth control, according to Dr. Pryor. Though a hot tub can overheat your testicles and kill sperm, there should be plenty left for the egg hunt.
You can become addicted to Web porn.
TRUE But the risk is low. Only 1 percent of all people who check out Internet porn will become addicted. If you’re sporting a ring, be careful: 38 percent of addicts are married.
A woman will do things for her man because making him happy makes her happy.
A woman wants you to do things for her ONLY if you WANT to do it for her.
A woman just wants to know the truth.
A woman will do what it takes to get things done.
A man will do things for his lady because he doesn’t want to get in trouble.
A man wants you to do things for him because that’s what he wants.
A man just wants to feel good.
A man wants convenience.
Be sure to visit UltimateCoupons.com for great deals on just about everything!
Here are a few tear sheets from my Czech Republic’s Maxim Magazine spread.
I read an article about fascinating nooky-related stats. Here’s what I found out:
84: Percentage of women who say they have sex to get their man to help out around the house.
3.5: Average size in inches for a non-erect penis.
200: Number of calories the average person burns during 30 minutes of sexual intercourse.
20: Percentage of Americans who have had sex with a coworker.
2: The number of minutes before ejaculation that qualifies as premature.
25: Percentage of Americans who are living with an incurable STD.
12: Percentage of married people who sleep alone.
20: Number of minutes the average couple spends on foreplay.
103: Number of times per year that the average person has sex.
48: Percentage of women who say they have faked an orgasm at least once in their life.
48: Percentage of Americans who report being satisfied with their sex life.
My bionic arm has finally turned au naturel! Here’s a quick clip of the last 2 pins getting yanked out of my wrist. By the way, there was nothing given for the pain here. Stay tuned for the full length story how this all happened … next week on YAZOOK!
I saw on the news today that a diet high in sugar causes wrinkles and sagging skin! I decided to look up foods that ‘hook you up’. Here are the top 10 anti-aging foods:
1. Avocado – This fruit, which is usually eaten as a vegetable, is a good source of healthy monounsaturated fat that may help to reduce level of a bad type of cholesterol in body. Avocado is a good source of vitamin E and can help to maintain healthy skin and prevent skin aging. It is rich in potassium which helps prevent fluid retention and high blood pressure.
2. Berries - All black and blue berries such as blackberries, blueberries, blackcurrants and black grapes contain phytochemicals known as flavonoids-powerful antioxidants which help to protect the body against damage caused by free radicals and aging.
3. Cruciferous Vegetables - The family of Cruciferous vegetables includes cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, turnip, brussels sprouts, radish and watercress. Cruciferous vegetables assist the body in its fight against toxins and cancer. You should try to consume at least 115g/40z(of any one or a combination) of these vegetables on a daily basis. If possible, eat them raw or very lightly cooked so that the important enzymes remain intact.
4. Garlic - Eating a clove of garlic a day (raw or cooked) helps to protect the body against cancer and heart disease.
5. Ginger - This spicy root can boost the digestive and circulatory systems, which can be useful for older people. Ginger may also help to alleviate rheumatic aches and pains.
6. Nuts - Most varieties of nuts are good sources of minerals, particularly walnuts and brazi nuts. Walnuts, although high in calories, are rich in potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and selenium. Adding nuts to your diet (sprinkle them on salads and desserts) can enhance the functioning of your digestive and immune systems, improve your skin help control prevent cancer. Nuts may also help control cholesterol levels. Never eat rancid nuts, however, as they have been linked to a high incidence of free radicals.
7. Soya - Menopausal women might find that soya helps to maintain estrogen levels. Soya may alleviate menopausal hot flush and protect against Alzheimer’s disease, osteoporosis and heart disease. Look out for fermented soya products, which are more easily digested, therefore more nutritional, and do not generally cause food intolerances. You may want to check that soya products have not been genetically modified. Soya should not be confused with soya sauce, which is full of salt and should be used sparingly, if at all.
8. Whole meal pasta and rice - Complex carbohydrates provide a consistent supply of energy throughout the day and should make up the bulk of your diet. Wholemeal pasta is an excellent complex carbohydrate. It is high in fiber and contains twice the amount of iron as normal pasta. Brown rice is another recommended complex carbohydrate, which is high in fibre and B vitamins.
9, Watermelon – Both the flesh and seeds of the watermelon are nutritious so try blending them together in a food processor and drinking as a juice. The flesh contain vitamin A, B and C; the seeds contain selenium, essential fats, zinc and vitamin E, all of which help against free radical damage and aging.
10. Water - Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day in order to remain healthy. Water helps us to get rid of the toxins and unwanted waste materials from your body. Don’t rely on thirst; this sensation diminishes with age. Drink often and choose from nutritious liquids, including 100% fruit and vegetable juices, skim or low fat milk, broths, sparkling water, and teas. You can also get fluids from foods, especially those that are liquid at room temperature. Try gelatin, frozen yogurt, soups, watermelon, oranges, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
I like water bras! What can I say . . . Have a great weekend!
Download FREE Wallpaper from this video!
If you’re picking out your Halloween candy this week, Reader’s Digest has a list of the unhealthiest Halloween candies you can buy. Obviously, ALL candy is bad for you, but here are the top five.
And remember, the recommended daily limit for processed sugar in a 2,000 calorie diet is about 40 grams, or between 100 and 150 calories. That’s about eight teaspoons.
#1 – Twizzlers - They don’t have much fat, but they’re basically just sugar . . . which turns to fat in your body if you don’t burn it off. And one Twizzler has about 35 calories and five grams of sugar.
#2 – Fun-Sized Butterfingers - Each one has 45 calories, and two grams of fat. So if you have four of them and weigh 150 pounds, you’d have to walk about 30 minutes to burn it off.
#5 – Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins - They’re the Halloween version of Peanut Butter Cups, and they’re probably the worst.
*Instead of two small pieces, you get one big one that has 180 calories, 16 grams of sugar, and 11 grams of fat.
*The peanut butter is the main reason it’s so bad. And just to put it in perspective, if you eat two of them, that’s 60 more calories than a McDonald’s cheeseburger.
First day of hand therapy. Here’s the new ‘look’. Can’t wait for the other pins to come out in a few weeks. It’s been the longest 3 weeks of my life!
THERE ARE JUST THREE REASONS WHY WOMEN BREAK UP WITH MEN . . . BUT 11 REASONS WHY MEN BREAK UP WITH WOMEN:
According to the latest issue of “Women’s Health” magazine, there are THREE reasons why women break up with men. They are:
#1.) He changed
#2.) They were no longer compatible as a couple
#3.) And he cheated
-But, according to a writer over at Yahoo Shine, there are 11 different reasons why men break up with women. They are:
#1.) He got bored
#2.) One person was more serious about the relationship than the other
#3.) He burned out on the relationship
#4.) He was tempted to cheat
#5.) All his friends broke up with their girlfriends
#6.) Their lives were moving in different directions
#7.) He was feeling selfish
#8.) He misread his own feelings
#9.) His friends or family didn’t like her
#10.) He was starting to take her for granted
#11.) She was too negative
#12.) . . . or . . .
1) CHOCOLATE – “Chocolate brings on feels of euphoria”. The treat contains caffeine, which helps perk you up and also boosts serotonin and dopamine, neurotransmitters that contribute to feelings of well-being and happiness.
2) PUMPKIN PIE – Scent offers a greater libido lift than ingestion: “Ninety percent of what people call taste is actually smell. The scent of these foods may reduce anxiety, which helps remove inhibitions,” according to the Research Foundation in Chicago. A study that measured blood flow south of the border in men ages 18 to 64 found that the scent of pumpkin pie rated the highest response—a 40 percent increase to be exact.
3) GOOD & PLENTY CANDY - You probably won’t look at the candy counter at the movies the same way after reading this: Smelling Good & Plenty, the popular licorice-flavored candy, caused a 13 percent increase in vaginal blood flow, according to research conducted. Why? The scent may trigger olfactory nostalgia, such as positive memories from childhood as well as feelings of security and safety—a state of mind that helps make sex more relaxing and enjoyable. Oddly enough, the smell of cherries had the opposite effect on women, causing an 18 percent reduction of vaginal blood flow.
4) OATMEAL – You may not have heard of L-arginine, but this common amino acid is a precursor to nitric oxide, a substance that “enhances the arousal response”. Good food sources of L-arginine include oatmeal and granola as well as nuts, seeds, dairy, and seafood. So the next time you’re on a date at a romantic restaurant, suggest the pasta with pine nuts or salmon—sexy, mutually beneficial menu options such as these will ensure your evening ends on a high note!
5) OYSTERS – “It’s a sensual experience to eat oysters” but these delicacies from the sea are aphrodisiacs for another reason too. According to reserach, oysters are bursting with zinc, a mineral used in the production of testosterone (and sperm), which plays a role in fueling the sex drive of both men and women. American and Italian chemists who looked at oysters, mussels and clams found the shellfish were packed with rare amino acids that triggered increased levels of sex hormones in animals. What’s more, oysters contain taurine, an amino acid with a caffeine-like effect (it’s used in Red Bull) for alertness and physical endurance.
6) FISH – Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as mackerel, wild salmon, halibut, and sardines as well as flaxseed, nuts and oils (think olive and soybean) can take your sex life from lukewarm to hot. Here’s how: Essential fatty acids are the building blocks of sex hormones in men and women and help fight the buildup of plaque in the arteries, thereby improving circulation and increasing sensation. Omega-3 fatty acids help with sexual response, by helping to raise dopamine levels in the brain that trigger arousal. They’re important for energy, memory, mood, and libido. Not a fan of fish? Try taking 1,000 milligrams (or 1 gram) of fish oil supplements daily and be sure the supplement includes the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
7) AVOCADOS – The deep green fruit contains vitamin B6, which helps produce serotonin, the feel-good hormone. Another bonus for you and your partner: Avocados are also loaded with vitamin E, which enhances circulation and is believed to stimulate the production of passion-stimulating testosterone. Research published showed that vitamin E helps improve semen quality and motility.
8) GARLIC – Although you’d think garlic would ruin, rather than improve, your love-making sessions, it turns out that it contains allicin, an ingredient that increases circulation, including down south, which “helps improve sensation”. The action of finely chopping garlic releases allicin, so be sure to crush the garlic first and then add it to pasta sauce or garlic bread. The key to not getting knocked out by garlic breath? Level the playing field by eating a garlic-heavy meal with the object of your affection.
9) SEEDS & NUTS – Like oysters, pumpkin seeds and pine nuts are rich in zinc, which help the body produce testosterone—and, in your man’s case, sperm. Added attraction: Nuts, including almonds, are also good sources of the aforementioned omega-3 fatty acids, which help prevent plaque accumulation in the arteries and improve blood flow throughout the body (including to the genitals). What’s more, nuts and seeds are powerhouse foods, full of protein and healthy fats, which give you a boost of energy both in and out of the bedroom.
10) MINT – Popping a mint before kissing your partner is not only courteous, it’s also a turn-on.
79% of Men Say They’d Be Willing to Lie to Have Sex
Amber Madison is an author who traveled the country, surveying more than 1,000 men for her book “Are All Guys [A-Holes]?” Here are some of her findings . . .
- 44% of men say they’d take a girl on a few dates, text her frequently, and fake an interest in her . . . just to have sex.
- 35% of men would take it further, and actually lie about how much commitment they’re willing to offer in order to get sex.
- Added up, that means 79% of guys are willing to lie to have sex.
- 8% of the men surveyed said they had no interest in a long-term relationship or even a short-term one, and just wanted sex.
- And 0.8% said they NEVER plan to get into a relationship.
- Men ranked humor, intelligence, and niceness ahead of looks.
- 50% said a woman asking them out is a turn-on, and only 5% said it’s a turn-off.
- 67% say they like when a woman contacts them between dates and doesn’t wait for them to initiate contact.
Who do YOU look like??