Click here to view the description for all the other cusp signs.
Characteristics: Gemini Cusp
01. Taurus/Gemini people tend to be richly sensual, enjoy the good things in life and are fascinated with gathering as much information as possible. Their facility as communicators is unmatched.
02. Taurus/Gemini displays great imagination and tends to be very expressive, both physically and verbally.
03. The Taurus/Gemini is a pair of bullheaded twins.
04. They are adaptable and able to tackle multiple tasks simultaneously, and they know how to reason with people.
05. They are also among the strongest signs when it comes to meeting goals because of their reliable persistence.
06. Taurus/Gemini individual is most likely a brilliant conversationalist. Mediating or speech writing would be excellent outlets for these people, as they possess the gift of beautiful, soothing speech that can produce harmony and good feelings.
07. Taurus/Gemini are charming and congenial, and they often have many friends and acquaintances in all areas of their lives. These people have learned to focus and use their intellect; they tend to be very successful.
08. When presented with a new project, their mental abilities kick in and they join the group enthusiastically. They tend to be leaders, and their facility for abstract reasoning and broad-minded outlook enables Taurus/Gemini to make strong contributions to projects.
09. Their ambition ensures that they are both hardworking and helpful to others.
10. Taurus/Gemini often remains youthful and lighthearted their entire lives, but their need for physical pleasure can lead to an overemphasis on money and accumulation of possessions. They may often invest in fast cars and other material means of stimulation.
11. They are tolerant, gentle and dependable, but they may appear to be scattered and high-strung.
12. Their many interests make them entertaining and loyal friends with a carefree and unpredictable twist.
13. Taurus/Gemini tends to enjoy pairing up with a partner for recreation.
14. Their love for conversation and good food ensures that leisurely dinners with friends are highly enjoyable for them, and their inquisitive and literary orientation means they enjoy mentally challenging pursuits as well.
15. The great strengths of the Taurus/Gemini-born are their stability, perseverance, and their intellectual and conversational skills. They can analyze difficult ideas and communicate them clearly to others. Their methodical determination enables them to be productive when others have long since given up.
If you thought Aries was a problem to Taurus, consider Gemini. Aries may have built a fire under Aries to allow no rest (for the wicked). On this side, how would you like flies, mosquitoes and insects buzzing around as you were trying to get a little rest? Gemini is highly mental but not to be pinned down about anything. Don’t ask Gemini what it means. Only, “isn’t that interesting. How about this?” Gemini is touch and go, unmindful of whether anyone follows or not. Taurus clips Gemini’s wings but it isn’t really something Gemini appreciates.
Gemini simply cannot sit in any one place long enough to rest. This earth/air combination needs a mediator to translate the values into something that will blend. Anything that has this cusp, people, planets or situations will need help of some kind to use these energies rather that simply be used by them. It’s okay to be a scatter brain as you collect bits of information. It isn’t of much value if someone or something doesn’t relate it to the rest of what goes on in the world. If all you have is just one of these energies, you get along just fine, like living in a one dimensional world where nothing else catches your attention to show you that there is something else out there. Once these two get acquainted enough to see value in these conflicting energies qualities, they can do more working together as long as they don’t step on each others toes too hard. Taurus needs what Gemini has, even for what Taurus is most interested in doing. Taurus will provide a green thumb for growing plants especially flowers.
Left to its own devices Taurus will just leave them in the garden to bloom, die down and come up again next year. With Gemini to help, Taurus can add design to flower arrangements and horticulture. Taurus needs Gemini for planning even monetary security. Gemini can’t just do this on its own. Nor can it be pinned down to a constant routine. If Taurus can allow Gemini to cut loose and have some fun on a regular basis and actually love it for even a short period of time, Gemini can be brought back to settle down to some rather confining work with very clever planning. If you are born on this cusp, you have to find a way to incorporate the nature of Gemini without putting it in a gilded gage and still find a way to feel secure when it is time to leave your comfortable rut and take a vacation not just a siesta.