Click here to view the description for all the other cusp signs.
01. Scorpio/Sagittarius cusps seek the truth and the meaning of life, and they love to explore through knowledge. They are investigative and probing, often strongly intuitive and penetrating.
02. Scorpio/Sagittarius cusps are very determined, and once they’ve made up their minds, they are unlikely to change them.
03. Expressing the fixed quality of Scorpio, they tend to be stubborn, refusing to give up when others have long since become bored and abandoned a project, and they get things done when no one else thought it possible.
04. Scorpio/Sagittarius people are likely to remain true to their opinions and judgments once they have settled on them, they are not necessarily fixed or opinionated. They have no set plan or bias but seek to learn new ideas as they come. In this way, the mutable quality of Sagittarius is exemplified. They desire the freedom to do what they want when they want, and they tend to be impulsive and independent.
05. Scorpio/Sagittarius people tend to be concerned with deeper and focused learning. They are versatile and progressive, but at times they can be impatient and pushy if something isn’t getting done the way they want.
06. Those who wish to change a Scorpio/Sagittarius mind often have trouble because they can never be sure what their motivation is; they are too complex and sometimes too secretive to be understood easily.
07. Scorpio/Sagittarians are interested in thought and outreach. They are intensely powerful, good-humored and generous.
08. They are eager and inspirational; they are about action and getting things started, but they can also seem irresponsible or tactless if they jump in too quickly.
09. They want to experience life, rather than read about it, and they are outgoing and friendly.
10. Scorpio/Sagittarians are motivated and loyal, but they are often misunderstood, and others may see them as dictatorial or sarcastic.
11. They are broad-minded and enthusiastic, but they may sometimes seem to have foot-in-mouth disease, as they may talk too much or speak before thinking.
12. Scorpio/Sagittarians are both mystical and scientific, a combination that makes them very aware of what is happening around them; they are a sign of great depth. Many enjoy travel and spiritual study and have daring and adventurous spirits.
13. Their suspicion and jealousy can pull them down, but their passion and awareness can help them rise above this.
14. Many are natural comedians, sometimes exaggerating their adventures to entertain others.
15. Their innate self-confidence may make them argumentative or blunt, but their intention is to learn, not to offend.
16. They are high-spirited and enthusiastic, often flirtatious, and they tend to enjoy social life immensely.
17. Scorpio/Sagittarians enjoy competition and challenge. They aren’t satisfied with moving along at half speed or lowering their abilities to let those with lesser skills beat them.
18. They tend to be lucky and may enjoy gambling.
19. Their philosophical side makes them enjoy drama and debate, as well as most other mentally challenging pursuits.
20. Scorpio/Sagittarians are flirtatious, playful, caring and possessive.
21. They refuse to allow boredom to turn them away from projects, and they are committed to accomplishing what they set out to do.
22. Their great love of knowledge and exploration makes them one of the most learned characters of the zodiac.
Mutable fire and fixed water in most cases dampens the fire of Sagittarius and causes your exuberance of Sagittarius “hail fellow well met,” “foot in mouth disease” so well known to Sag, “easy come easy go.” Under these circumstances, you would hardly recognize this person as a Sag. There is tremendous depth to this cusp with only a minimum of expression. Strangely enough you need a bridge of communication. Some of you may feel that the silent majority must agree with you but prefer not to talk about it as you do. You need some air to express your fire. In this case, the fixed water is a little disturbed by the Sag desire for open spaces with people. Scorpio will allow freedom if it isn’t too unstructured. I suspect that most of you just dream about what you could do if you just had the courage of your convictions. Which is true. If your Sag is strong enough to break through the fixity of Scorpio you could find yourself on an unbeatable team. More planets in Sag than Scorpio could even out this balance to advantage. Part of the problem is getting just the proper amount of stimulation and encouragement from others. Creative gifts, divine humor and sincere faith are possibilities. If you are able to free the Sag need to express itself without pressure from Scorpio to be defensive about what is known but not understood by others. It all depends on how well you are able to deal with those less competent than you. Once you learn to be patient with those much less competent without being judgmental and are able to learn from the least competent, you gain tremendous stature in you environment. Sainthood is a possibility.