Click here to view the description for all the other cusp signs.
Characteristics: Virgo Cusp
01. Leo/Virgo cusp people have the vitality and ambition to be successful in their creative endeavors and are industrious and efficient when working for a good cause.
02. The Virgin reflects the qualities of a virgin, rather than the definition: Virgos and Virgo cusps tend to be shy and somewhat nervous, and they may be undemonstrative.
03. The Leo/Virgo is a curious mixture of introverted and extroverted tendencies, modesty and flamboyance, and a capacity to see both the largest and the smallest picture in every situation.
04. Leo/Virgos are good businesspeople because of their methodical attention to detail and their ability to stick with a practical and organized routine. They are good organizers, and they tend to be popular, even inspiring.
05. Leo/Virgo cusps are gregarious and social, fun-loving and live life with enthusiasm.
06. The natural leadership of these people and their administrative prowess help ensure that their projects are successful.
07. Leo/Virgos enjoy exploring subjects or interests deeply.
08. They are very good at understanding the deeper meaning of what others say.
09. They rely on logic rather than emotion to make their decisions. They are reliable, practical and diligent, but they can sometimes seem picky or overcritical to those who aren’t as discriminating as they are.
10. Leo/Virgos are decisive and direct, optimistic that they will succeed. Sometimes they exaggerate problems and overreact to stumbling blocks, but generally they are positive and their natural pride and stubborn streak keeps them from giving up.
11. Their warmhearted and outgoing personalities are fiery and abundant. They are cheerful and self-assured, and they are studious and sensible in business dealings.
12. They are skeptical of extravagant claims and promises.
13. Many Leo/Virgos, however, love to gamble, and may be brash and extravagant at the gaming table.
14. They also tend to be very health-conscious. They are concerned with diet and hygiene. This interest in health ensures they take good care of their mental and physical selves.
15. Their perfectionism and physical strength make them strive to excel in whatever sport they choose.
16. Leo/Virgo is devoted and sometimes jealous, but not especially flirtatious.
17. The great strength of Leo/Virgos is in their creativity and attention to detail, and their desire to be of service. They pick up on the little things that most miss. Thoughtful gifts or unique solutions to problems are second nature to those with this astrological placement. Their commitment to helping others makes them one of the most giving characters of the zodiac.
Fire/Earth again. This time harvest time from the earth is just beginning and a hot fire from summer just leaving. Virgo is not quite ready to harvest and Leo is pushing to hold the summer throne as long as possible. Neither of these two are social beings as far as groups are concerned unless Leo has a stage on which to perform. Virgo lacks confidence and must be pulled along. There are some things that are possible to connect with Leo’s showmanship and Virgo’s mentality. Virgo is best behind the throne if Leo will only take direction. Leo knows how to be dramatic about anything that they understand. Lawyers come to mind. A good trial lawyer must be dramatic. Salesmanship needs a product in which you have confidence, then you can put your Leo part to work with the ability to make the use of the product come to the front. This combination can also be very good in charge of some kind of reformation to which you are committed. These people have to believe in what they are doing for or with a group, then they find their way to the top in a way that is not aggressive but merely convincing because of their own commitment as well as their ability to make the subject exciting as well as logical.