Click here to view the description for all the other cusp signs.
Characteristics: Taurus Cusp
01. Aries/Taurus, these two astrological signs denote an active and dynamic pioneer who responds to the world by examining the worth of each possible response.
02. The ability to follow through and complete projects that others may have abandoned through boredom or because it was too difficult is blended with the sign of new beginnings.
03. This promises a tremendous amount of fulfilling adventure and achievement for those born on the Aries/Taurus cusp.
04. Aries/Taurus can be blunt, and they are bold and strong. They are among the strongest combination of signs when it comes to meeting goals because of their reliable persistence. Those born under the influence of both astrological signs are able to initiate and successfully complete projects and activities.
05. Aries/Taurus-born reflects leadership and initiative. They are strongly independent and determined and have the physical stamina to stay their course.
06. They have a great love for culture. It’s important for them to feel good. They often maintain extensive art collections and tend to be artistic themselves, sometimes through singing.
07. They enjoy partnership and marriage, and use their charm — as well as their focused perseverance — to work toward harmony and personal security.
08. Aries/Taurus cusp has the potential for great satisfaction in life, thanks to the balance of great action and great will.
09. The Aries/Taurus tends to want what they want, when they want it.
10. Aries/Taurus people can also be extremely patient and dependable. Their ambition ensures that they are hardworking and helpful to others.
11. The blending of their elements, earth and fire, gives them a general focus on building things and seeing their ideas through to completion.
12. The fixed opinions of the Aries/Taurus can be surprisingly unchangeable, even when they have discovered a flaw in their logic.
13. Aries/Taurus tend to play as hard as they work at the office. They greatly enjoy athletics, as sports give them a positive and healthy outlet for some of their natural aggression.
14. Aries/Taurus tend to enjoy outdoor activities. Intense activity and drive channeled through a great love and respect for the natural beauty of the outdoors
15. With the combination of fire and earth, they are one of the most dynamic, stable and passionate characters of the zodiac.
Signs next to each other are the most difficult to blend but also the most rewarding when they can be blended to work together. Aries/Taurus must blend fire and earth. Aries is the most explosive fire sign while Taurus is the most productive earth sign. Aries is Cardinal and must be on the move as a pivotal point for turning in all directions. Taurus is fixed and must be stable. This is a power which is difficult to use effectively. It is like the irresistible force meeting the immovable object. Something’s gotta give. Giving is negative unless it is for an investment which Aries prefers not to be tied to. You need to pace yourself, alternating your driving energy with relaxation. This is only the beginning. Ultimately, you will be better off if you learn to work in a more relaxed and easy going manner. You suffer if you burn yourself out and too much relaxation is boredom that your Aries nature is unable to tolerate. The relationship between the rulers Venus & Mars will either help or make it more difficult to blend these two energies to your advantage. It will also make a difference what we are talking about on the cusp. If it is the Sun, it is likely to give Aries more support. If it is the Moon, it may give Taurus more support. In either case, the problem will be to keep the fire from scorching the earth. It will be necessary for this individual to yield the aggressive part of the nature to the stable and fixed side of the nature in such a way that they balance rather than fight against each other. You are likely to be intolerant of others who are unable to keep up with you. Your Aries nature may drive your Taurus nature too far while your Taurus nature may put on the brakes too strongly, limiting your freedom. This may cause you to be restless and stressed out, not being able to really be comfortable in either of the roles you have been assigned until you are able to find the proper balance.